1) To conduct and monitor all necessary tests for incoming receiving of raw materials / chemicals / packaging, production quality control, finished product and shipment quality control.
2) This is applicable for all products produced by the Company.
3) To work with production team to improve manufacturing yield, develop system and schedule for sample analysis, with objective to ensure that all products meet required specifications.
4) To handle the laboratory management such as chemicals inventory control, equipment calibration, waste handling, housekeeping, proper filing and record keeping.
5) Manage workflow of jobs assigned to subordinate (supervisors/ lab techs) and monitor delivery of work in a timely manner.
6) Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
), GMP and FSSC regulation.
8) Represents the company in overseeing all quantity and quality surveying activities by independent testing and surveyor companies
9) Keep up-to-date on latest testing methods and requirements as required for the Company’s products and services.
10) To conduct troubleshooting and / or discuss technical problems with HOD.
11) To assists in research experiments as and when needed by the Company.
12) To conduct training/ retraining to lab staffs for analysis and working procedures related to laboratory / quality control.
13) To monitor on the daily maintenance and housekeeping of Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS), ensure the quality tested comply with the applicable regulation.