We are looking for meticulous individuals with strong ethics and professional discretion to assume the role of Accounts Executive (AP/AR Controller) in a growing business entity
- HandleHandle full set of accounts including GL, AR, AP and Bank Reconciliation independently.
- Responsible for the Management account closing and generate accounting report which includes the balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow statement, AR and AP ageing report.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and AP/AR function which includes preparation of payment vouchers, journals, debit notes and credit notes, process & verify invoices related to accounts payables, ensure accurate AP documentation with proper approval submission, manage pending approved accounts payable, identify & resolve any discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices.
- Track invoices relating to prepayment, deposit, accrual, and other creditors for proper accounts recording & posting, ensuring timely closing of monthly accounts.
- Process & monitor incoming payments, and secure revenue by verifying & posting receipts.
- Perform monthly reconciliation schedules and follow up on outstanding items, like creditors, debtors, bank/inter-company reconciliation.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent to ensure accounts and tax returns are filed in time and in order
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process, identify areas of performance improvement
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team to perform audits of all transactions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned when required.
- At least a Professional Certificate / Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or other relevant accounts qualification.
- 3 – 5 years of related working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with accounting/ book-keeping software is an advantage
- Can communicate in Chinese & English
- Numerate and analytical, with good attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight reporting timeline
- Positive attitude, someone with initiative
Attractive salary, bonus and performance incentives. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photograph by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
Location: No. Ipoh, Perak.