- Post new positions on websites and job boards
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Send offer and other recruitment letters
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Update employee records
- Maintain payroll data including leave, employee data, and attendance record
- Proofread HR documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various HR projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good in administrative and organizational skills.