- Assist customers with the request, complaint, and/or question via phone, email, or CMMS with a professional and warm disposition within a timely manner.
- Maintain standards, goals, objectives, and priorities, based on the needs of internal and external clients. Assists clients in a courteous and efficient manner and plays a vital role in ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Escalate customers’ requests/complaints/questions to the correct channel and recipient to ensure issues are being addressed immediately.
- Ensure all Work Orders are properly recorded and updated into the CMMS system accurately and in a timely manner without causing delay to any parties (internal and external). Revert to customers on the progress of their request should any update on the Work Order becomes available.
- Update customer data/directory and produce activity reports to support operational performance monitoring. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution as well as utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Assist the supervisor in ensuring all customer communications are responded to and resolved all customer complaints and issues in a timely manner, via established channels and recommends ways to enhance operations to avoid repetition. Develop a positive relationship with customers and engage them by going the extra mile.
- Must be proficient in English & Malay language
- About 1 year of experience in customer service of similar field
- Excellent IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint