- Job Highlights
- Attractive salary package with bonus
- Medical and insurance coverage, Dental/Optical coverage
- 13th Month Bonus
- Field inbound calls and exhibit the correct sales and customer experience behaviors throughout the entire interaction
- Take a consultative approach to uncovering needs and forming solutions of new products and services that will help their businesses succeed
- Offer resolution within our scope of support (SOS), providing direction for third party resolution or consultation regarding a paid solution, as appropriate
- Troubleshoot client products as needed to resolve each call the first time
- Meet metrics such as First Call Resolution, Conversion Rates, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experienced handling ANZ/Canada market will be added advantage
- Must be tech savvy and interested in the customer’s products and platform features
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.