Our client is a Japanese Group of Companies in the Plastics and Chemical Ingredients industry. They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their team in Damansara Uptown.
- Work closely on customers’ requests on delivery schedule and prepare shipping documents (Sales order,Delivery order,Invoice) for customers
- C oordinate with Production Department to manage and monitor customer order placements and sales order entries effectively to ensure timely fulfilment of all orders.
- To coordinate shipments/deliveries with forwarder/warehouse to ensure cargoes is ship out on time.
- Handle and solving customer inquiries and request promptly, accurately and professionally.
- Follow up on AR list, update weekly sales file and others reports (Sales forecast and etc) to submit to HQ.
- To perform any Adhoc assignments from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma or Degree in any field
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years of working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work under pressure and have a positive attitude.
- Pleasant and patient personality with excellent service mindset.
- Good interpersonal skill with a high level of initiative and drive.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Dental & Medical incentive
- Meal & Transport Allowance
- Annual Health Check Up
- Excellent career growth prospect
- Good and friendly working environment