About our client:
Our client is one of the leading Life Insurance & Investment company in Malaysia. As part of an international financial services group, the client offers a range of life insurance products in Malaysia including endowment plans, investment-linked plans, term life plans, and medical plans.
About your role:
- Design and implement digital strategy & plans to build brand affinity and lead demand generation.
- Own & manage website strategy & plans to rank company’s website amongst Top 5 vs competitors, which includes increasing organic traffic & keywords, improving SERP, and generate incremental leads.
- Coordinate, manage and guide team to execute on-going website audits, development projects, content improvement, UX/UI enhancements, etc to improve website performance & deliver set KPIs.
- Map a holistic view of website user journey for each of our products, and leverage on data and insights to develop an engaging website experience to drive conversions.
- Generate regular web analytics reports, gather actionable insights, create & monitor GA4 lead generation funnels, etc to continuously improve website performance & grow top funnel.
- Cross functional collaboration between internal & external stakeholders eg vendors, IT, BPPIA, Agency, Corporate, Operations, etc to develop & manage website experience across multiple touch points.
- Manage SEO strategy & plans to develop engaging content creation that drives stickiness and increases time on page and drive SERP. Includes continuous audits and fixes to improve performance.
- Identify, build & execute market research and A/B tests to support business objectives & recommend fixes or best practices.
Criteria to meet:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
- Analytical and in-depth experience of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).