· Working with branding and business development team to develop and grow the e-commerce operations across different markets.
· Develop, plan and execute e-commerce strategy including loyalty program to enhance corporate brand value, capture the youth market and create new growth of business.
· Working closely with e-commerce service providers and partners in the different markets.
· Driving company product on third party online marketplaces as well as the in-house online store.
· The day-to-day operational execution includes managing the content, stock, price, and fulfilment.
· Analysing data and trends to identify efficient ways to drive performance.
· Build price, promotion and assortment strategy.
· Developing and optimising processes and tools to improve scalability across different markets.
· Manage all inquiries from customers, including but not limited to Customer
· Service and Warranty/ RMA Request.
· Ensure all product information listed on ecommerce store/ marketplaces are accurate.
· Prepare relevant reports in a timely manner for various stakeholders.
· Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD.
· Professional experience/ qualification in related field.
· Competent with Microsoft Suite and willing to learn new software.
· Ability to work across cultural and business styles in various countries.
· Efficient at time management and organisation skills.
· Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
· Able to accept and adapt to constant change.
· Excel under pressure.
· Good command of written and spoken English.
· Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.