Are you often turned away because people assumed that you’re incapable? Lack of opportunities given because people view your disability as a shortcoming?
We hear you, and we see you!
As part of Maybank’s effort towards building a diverse and inclusive workforce, the Work Placement Programme (WPP) is designed to provide equitable work opportunities to people with disabilities. Whether you are seeking self-growth, want to challenge societal norms or be a part of an organization that values your worth, this 8-month training programme is tailored to provide you with the essential skills and insights into the finance industry.
- Inclusive environment – Maybank embraces diversity, creating an inclusive workspace where your unique talents are valued and celebrated.
- Practical Exposure – Acquire valuable real-world skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Guidance – Benefit from mentorship by industry experts who are dedicated to your growth.
- Skill enhancement – Participate in workshops and training sessions focused on boosting your employability and professional development
- Networking – Connecting with professionals, fostering relationships that can shape your future endeavors and being a part of making changes in communities.
- A passion for learning and a strong work ethic.
- Determination to succeed and create an impact.
- Forward thinking, result-driven and self-motivated.
- Open to exploring new opportunities with the Bank.
- Students, graduates or talents who have completed a minimum of SPM ; we accept talents with micro-credentials, vocational certificates, or specialised training programmes in relevant fields
This is an entry-level programme which offers opportunities and support to help young talents with disabilities thrive. Join us in creating meaningful impact and gaining valuable experience in the world of Banking. Maybank embraces diversity and value applications from candidates of all background and abilities.
Ready to apply? Click the link below to submit your application.
Or know someone with the skills and talents who can benefit from this programme? Share this with them!