Management Trainee Programme
The KEX FULPRO (Future Leaders Programme) aims to develop talents to assume key positions within KEX Express upon successful completion. Through a specially designed rotation scheme, candidates are provided exposure to all business unit within the express industry.
What’s In Store for You
- A 12-month programme with specifically designed job rotations to gain a deeper understanding and hands on experience within the industry.
- Highly attractive salary
- Mentorship with the Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to work on real business projects
- Ongoing career coaching and on-the-job training
- Job placement within the organisation upon successful completion of the programme.
What We’re Looking For
- Degree in Logistics & Transportation / Business Studies / Administration / Other relevant courses or not more than 2 years working experience.
- Logistics related academic or work experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in the industry.
- Passionate, with a positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Open-minded and able to communicate to every level of the organization.
- Good team spirit and with potential leadership ability.