- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Business Admin or equivalent.
- Strong MS Office, spreadsheet skill, SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
- With good sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- At least 1-2 years of experience handling Sales support matter.
- Able to learn quickly and work as part of a team.
- Coordinate for process daily order received from sales.
- Liaise with forwarders and shipping agents for import shipment and coordinate with shipper for shipment arrangement.
- Support for Issuance of Purchase Order to factory for new order.
- Support for liaise with internal sales, transporter, forwarder, government bodies (Custom, SIRIM, MITI etc.), shipping agents for import shipment & delivery status and apply import permit when necessary.
- Responsible for all the reports submission upon monthly closing completed.
- Supervise and follow up on stock check in bi-annual basis and responsible for the reconciliation on the stock variance.
- Support to ensure all sales and import documentation been process efficiently and according to requirement.
- To support and carry out ad-hoc task, project and assignment given by superiors.
- Monthly Salary : RM Basic ( Subject to Qualification & work experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Working Location : Wisma Kemajuan, Petailing Jaya