We are seeking a motivated & dynamic individual to join our growing team as a Accounts & Tax Executive to support the Finance department.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Assist in preparing the full sets of accounts, handling & monitoring accounts payable and accounts receivable & collections.
- Handle the Company’s monthly staff payroll including statutory payments and staff claims.
- Responsible for daily accounting duties and ensuring that the accounting records in the system comply with the Company’s policies, accounting standards & procedures, and related statutory and tax requirements.
- Support in month-end closing procedure with timely and accurate recording.
- Provide daily reporting on Accounting related tasks to the Superior.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Professional Degree in Accountancy or ACCA & equivalent qualification.
- ACCA member looking to complete their 36-month Practical Experience Requirement is welcome to join us.
- Confident and fluent in English and Mandarin, inclusive writing and speaking.
- Minimum 2 Year(s) of working experience in an accounting-related position. Candidates with working experience in audit or tax firms are preferred.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Bookkeeping, Meticulous with details, Ability to consistently deliver tasks on given timelines.
- Office Location: PFCC Puchong
- Monday to Friday (8.00 am to 5.30 pm)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Fast career progression
- Birthday leave
- Extensive job training will be provided.
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Employee Bonding Programme (e.g., annual dinner, team building, festive celebration)
Salary range :
RM3,000 to RM4,000 depending on relevant working experience.