Business Documentation Specialist
As part of our expansion plan. we are seeking a motivated & dynamic individual to join our growing team in our KL Marketing Office located at Puchong Financial Corporate Center as an Executive, Company Secretarial Services to support the Business Consultant by handling documentation matters & meeting with clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Follow up with clients on documentation requirements & advise clients on matters relating to the incorporation of companies, opening bank accounts, applying for business licenses, and Employment Passes among others.
- Collaborate internally to ensure smooth onboarding of new clients and provide necessary support during the transition period.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Qualification and/ or a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Malay & Mandarin language. Fluency in Mandarin is preferred because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of working experience in the related financial services industry (bank, insurance or fund management, trust company, etc) or Professional firms (legal, audit, tax, or company secretarial) are encouraged to apply.
- Enjoy communicating & engaging with people.
- Meticulous with details especially with documentation.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary package
- Fast career progression
- 5 days working week
- Birthday leave
- Extensive training and continuing education will be provided.
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Employee Bonding Programme (e.g., annual dinner, team building, festive celebration)
- Performance incentives are subject to meeting KPI.
- Additional Incentive upon achieving professional or post-graduate certification