We are looking for talents with positive and pleasant personalities to join our Operation team in the Labuan office to service our local and international clients as the Compliance Officer.
- Assist in day-to-day documentation due to the compliance requirements
- Preparing reporting and submission due to the compliance requirements
- Assist in administrative work and compliance matters
- Advise and consult clients
- With professional qualifications, certified AML/CFT Compliance Officer qualification, or any relevant certification
- Have at least two (2) years of relevant experience in Trust Company
- Confident and fluent in English and Chinese, inclusive writing and speaking.
- Enjoy meeting and communicating with people.
- Paying great attention to details when dealing with documents.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Fast career progression
- Birthday leave
- Extensive job training will be provided.
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Employee Bonding Programme (e.g., annual dinner, team building, festive celebration)
Salary range :
RM2,000 to RM3,000 depending on relevant working experience.