1. Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
2. Assist on troubleshooting issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers.
3. Run software updates backups when requested.
4. Participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications.
5. Do research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisor.
6. Research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
7. Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
8. To comply to all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.