1. Design and develop machine vision system based on project requirements with software programming language or logic based configuration by utilizing image processing library.
2. Understand project requirement, perform feasibility studie, and able to propose machine vision solution to customer.
;s samples to determine and propose the hardware (optic, camera, lens, lighting) and software requirement for machine vision system.
4. Perform software programming, UI design, software architecture design, and software performance optimization on PC based vision platform.
5. Responsible for installation and support on programming and fine tuning vision inspection systems at factory and customer site.
6. Project planning, project realization including customer site support and training.
7. Must display initiative and ability to work in small multi-disciplinary teams including Customers, Project Managers and Project Team.
8. Travelling to set-up & support machine buy-off is necessary.
9. Accountable for project time estimation and delivery schedules.
10. Position is able to apply broad knowledge of specific technical/operational practices.
11. Checks for problem in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
;s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)/Engineering (Mechatronic)
2. Basic knowledge in C#, image processing, graphic programming for fresh graduates.