Are you ready to embark on a truly extraordinary journey in the world of audiology? If yous as modern as it is meaningful, youre not your typical healthcare setting. We’re all about innovation, fun, and above all, creating an exceptional experience for our clients.
Introducing the role of Customer Experience Manager – where youre a fan of breaking the mold and making a difference in peoplere the perfect fit for us!
About the Company
Soundlife Hearing is a hearing healthcare centre, which offers hearing tests and hearing aid as a solution for hearing loss. We serves hearing impaired people for all ages, particularly elderly group.
About the Job: Customer Service Executive
• 6 Working Days (9.15am to 5.45pm)
• EPF + Socso, Medical / Leave Benefit
• Salary is based on experience and determined by performance
You are responsible for making sure Soundlife Hearing is a happy and peace place to work, as well as making our customer feels homey.
• To perform customer service tasks with the main responsibility to communicate with our beloved clients on request of product information, creating appointment, updates of status etc either via texting or calling.
• To perform daily administration tasks in terms of invoicing, data entry, handling shipments, inventory etc.
• Assist in marketing campaigns and activities
• Assist the audiologist clinically whenever the needs arise.
• Required language(s): Candidate must be able to converse well in English & Malay. Being able to speak different Chinese will be considered first.
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in the retail or clinic field.
• Experienced working in customer service line will be an added advantage.
• Patient and friendly attitude
• Have a strong passion in learning new technology/apps and be vigilant.
• Positive-minded, can work independently as well as in a group.
• Responsive and a team player.
• Well organized and able to work according to SOPs.