Responsible for regulatory stakeholders’ engagement covering ministries e.g. MOF, MITI, MDTCA, MOH, MIDA and government agencies like Custom, Police, Immigration and local councils and NGO. Develop and implement plans to deliver the Company’s efforts to defend our license to brew, sell and advertise.
Statutory and Compliance Requirement:
- Ensure compliance in statutory requirements
- Liaison with all relevant authorities
- Assist is securing all licences and approvals required for Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia group of companies (including Bond to Bond transfer approval from custom)
- To ensure the interest of the company is protected in all relevant authority policy and regulations.
- Engage with stakeholders with the objective to maintain Beer Excise Duty and other indirect tax, maintaining Import Duty for beer, CSR activities and others
Security Threats & Crisis Management:
- Business continuity planningIdentify, evaluate and proactively assists in operational and reputational risks which have significant impact to the Company and subsidiary companies’ business
- Assists the CFO on matters of the Company and its subsidiary companies’ readiness in case of business interruption
- Support in the development of preventive actions, interventions and change management plans to ensure continuity of the business
- Support the crisis management interventions in collaboration with regulatory authorities, change agents and internal stakeholders
- Assist in emergency management and planning
- Analyse, evaluate and report security risk issues and control deficiencies, and provide recommendations for improving the Company and its subsidiary companies’ operations.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Resilient, positive mindset and good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Sense of urgency, independent and solution-focused
- Good command of English and Malay, able to write reports and develop presentations
- Must be computer literate (especially Microsoft Office & Excel)
- Pro-active and keen learner, team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and systematically with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, effectively manage time and accurately with attention to details
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Friday ; 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.