As a corporate planning executive, the person is expected to coordinate the developed business plan and strategy of the company with the budgetary guidelines provided by the company in delivering financial advice backed up with data and information. Not only limited to financial advice, the person needs to handle business analysis in determining the company’s issues that affect growth, development, and profit. To nail this role, the person has to be proactive in providing initiative in advancing plans that have been made according to the company’s order of business.
- Monitoring the company’s use of its assets and liabilities through working capital management.
- Assisting the budget monitoring to maintain sufficient cash flow to meet its short-term operating costs and short-term debt obligations.
- Conducting the business analysis in suggesting strategy and plan to improve the company’s operation performance.
- Preparing accountability reports based on the analysis in suggesting decision-making for the board of directors.
- Conducting all other ad-hoc jobs assigned by the manager.