- SME Associate is a 6 months sales program where we train and expose the new hires to the art of selling and credit evaluation.
- Credit skills are essential as this sales involves pitching to SME business owners
- This journey will prepare you for a successful career in becoming a Relationship Manager or Team Leads in the future.
The Role Comprises of:
- Responsible for overall business development on SME loan and deposit products.
- Managing customer relationships with an aim to develop and sustain business flow to achieve bank’s business objective.
- Other duties include developing and implementing marketing plans as well as administering and monitoring loan accounts
- Solicit and develop new client relationships to drive the SME business to new heights
- Enhance existing customer relationships and cross-sell the Bank’s products
What you can Learn & Benefits of Joining SME Associates:
- Get insights on business models, how business owners operate their business, how they start/embark, listen to their journey, struggles, opportunities and their inspiration
- See for yourself manufacturing processes, observe during site visits, learn tips and tricks
- Associate yourself and build your business networking through industry leaders, industry associations
- What the reported financial data means vs what you listen from the business owners
- Get rewarded while you help customers to build their finances
- In time, you will be able to provide sound business and financial advisory through mentoring from your team leaders/senior
- Bank sponsored training schemes to guide you step by step to be a successful financial advisor. Get certified as Chartered Banker through IBBM courses
- Possess a recognized degree with good analytical skills in financial accounts and well-versed in cash flow analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong inclination towards a sales-driven culture
- Results driven with strong commitment to achieve sales target set by Bank.
- Possess own transport
- Diploma & Degree fresh graduates are encourage to apply.